Cold BBQ Food Smoker 400x300x300 (made of stainless steel)
Volume – 36 L
Case material – Stainless steel
- Additional information
Principle of operation:
- The smoking process should preferably be carried out in a dry, well-ventilated place at above-zero temperatures. Before smoking, it is necessary to prepare the products in advance: salt and season with seasonings, leave for several days, dry.
- Place the products in a container for smoking on special hanging skewers.
- Connect a silicone hose with a fitting to the compressor. Insert the fitting into the smoke generator.
- Insert the smoke generator tube into the opening of the smoking chamber.
- Pour large wood chips into the smoke generator (small chips are not suitable for cold smoking) in an amount of 500 g.
- It is advisable to use chips from beech, apple, alder, oak, pear, cherry.
- Close the smoke generator with a lid.
- Plug the compressor into a power outlet, set fire to wood chips in the smoke generator through the ignition holes, adjust the power of the smoke supply (for this there is a special toggle switch on the compressor).
- The duration of smoking is determined by the type of product and the desired level of smokiness (for fish, 6 hours are enough).